Are you seeking a Mortgage Advisor job in Southampton within a dynamic, growing mortgage brokerage? Mortgage Advisors within this team benefit from a consistent flow of quality leads, as such self-generation is not required.
The business has developed specialist divisions working closely with high-earning industries, therefore are endorsed by professional groups and have some exclusive relationships. These professional recommendations generate a consistent flow of quality enquiries and client referrals.
The Mortgage Advisors are supported by a team of effective Mortgage Administrators, who undertake all post application duties.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should be fully CeMAP qualified and a current Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- You should be a motivated individual and driven to work well within a team of likeminded individuals
This dynamic mortgage brokerage has developed an excellent brand, that well known within their niche markets and is highly recommended by their clients. Due to continued growth, there are looking to expand their team by recruiting Mortgage Advisors.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonuses
- Year 1 OTE of £50,000 and Year 2 OTE of £70,000+
- Normal working hours of 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday plus 1 weekend in 6 (time off in lieu provided and weekend working can be conducted from home)
- All leads provided - no requirement for self-generation
- Regular social events and positive team spirit
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.