£30,000 Including bonus and overtimeHours:
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (Saturday mornings on a rota basis paid at 1.5x hourly rate)
Our client, an Independent Garage based in Weston-super-Mare, are currently looking to recruit an MOT Tester to join their team.
You will be required to carry out MOT's in line with VOSA guidelines. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, provide written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Perform MOT repairs as and when required
- Ensure all MOT's are carried out in line with VOSA guidelines to ensure full compliance
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Keep up to date on all technical service instruction data supplied
- An eye for detail, combined with technical knowledge
- The ability to comply with legal guidelines
- MOT licence is essential
Benefits include 22 days holiday increasing with long service
This vacancy is being managed by Liam Nevitt at Spear Recruitment
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.