Teaching Assistant - Southport.
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with experience working on a 1:1 basis?
Do you have a passion for Primary Schools, specifically Early Years?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
Integra People's successful Education Division have been asked to source a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. The role initially is to last around 12 weeks but this could turn into a much longer-term, potentially even permanent contract.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in Reception.
- Assisting with the general running of the class.
- Setting a good example for the other pupils and assisting with behaviour management.
- A relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or similar.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Experience working on a 1:1 basis, ideally within Early Years or Key Stage 1.
- The potential of a long-term or even permanent position.
- Good rates of pay from Day 1, paid on a weekly basis.
- Rewarding work, able to assist with the development of a young person.
For further information, please apply now or call Mark Ellison at Integra People