Assistant Management Accountant, newly CIMA / ACCA required to work near Didcot.
My client needs someone to come in with a positive attitude, you will need to have confidence and show plenty of enthusiasm. You will be working in a small team, so team fit is so important as you will all work together and cover each other's work when needed.
Main Purpose of Role:
To prepare monthly management accounts, with variance analysis to budget and prior year on a timely basis, perform key reconciliation tasks and assist with monthly/year-end processes and statutory returns.
* Essential: Newly Qualified/Qualified accountant with ACCA or CIMA.
* Proven experience of working in a similar position within a Finance Accounting team.
* Demonstrable experience of successfully closing month-end and preparation of journals and VAT returns.
* Previous financial systems experience, specifically SAGE 200.
* Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS office.
* Advanced excel skills including pivot tables and Vlookups.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you have your own transport as my client is quiet rural