This is an exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing international business with plans to triple in size over the next 3 years. With a fantastic product offering and an ever- expanding international retail network the business is now seeking to recruit a qualified Finance Manager/Controller to work alongside the Finance Director with responsibility for financial reporting and a small (but growing!) transactional finance team. This is an initial interim role, with great potential to become permanent in the future, should you prove to be a valued addition.
The opportunity would suit someone that is excited about working within a rapidly growing private equity backed entity where they can bring their strong technical and financial control skills to an evolving business where you will get a chance to not only develop alongside the business but also play a significant role in the development of a high performing finance team at its early stages of development.
* Managing a developing a small team supporting and overseeing transactional and financial reporting.
* Preparing individual & consolidated management accounts & preparing statutory accounts under IFRS.
* Maintaining key monthly & quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Developing and documenting the internal control framework and internal processes.
* Ensuring the financial accounting and compliance requirements are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
* Preparing and reviewing quarterly & annual VAT and Corporation tax filings.
* Liaising with auditors / accountants to ensure compliance with accounting/tax regulations.
* Raising & reviewing payment runs for approval and posting approved payments in the general ledger.
* Preparing key documentation for each company ready for filing at Companies House.
* Documenting company Policy and maintaining the accounting manual.
* Working alongside the Senior Management team on various projects, initiatives to meet the growing demands of the business.
What we are looking for:
* Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* Passion and drive to make a difference, learn and develop as the business grows and work within a collaborative and dynamic environment.
* Sound technical accounting skills (IFRS) / Up to date knowledge of accounting regulations
* A self-starter, able to prioritise with a flexible approach in order to support the business at busy times and ensure all critical deadlines are met
* Experience of managing or supervising a team is highly desirable
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy