We currently have a requirement for an Assistant Tax Manager to join a be a part of Global Tax Group of a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy company. The successful candidate will be a Tax Business Partner within their international business. The role will be based in their Epsom office, initially working from home due to the current situation.
Are you a qualified Chartered Accountant or similar?
Do you have experience working within an International Tax environment?
Do you have strong advisory role experience within tax implication, commercial bids, tax strategies and processes?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we'd very much like to hear from you.
A multi-disciplinary engineering company is currently looking for an Assistant Tax Manager to support the Senior International Tax Manager with international tax planning initiatives, head office tax reporting and compliance requirements; to be a Tax Business Partner to the UK & Europe business.
The successful candidate will be solution focused with an eye for risk and the financial and behavioural impact of actions. Must have strong ability to take ownership of projects to manage and deliver projects.
* Advice to non-finance staff in a clear, comprehensive manner.
* Advise on the tax implications and incremental costs of commercial bids and the implementation of tax mitigation strategies.
* Assist in supporting the provision of tax advice on the Group's corporate structuring issues.
* Assist with various other international tax issues.
* Provide tax desk support for ad-hoc tax enquiries from the Group's UK and overseas businesses.
* Carry out tax research to determine the tax implications.
* Review of foreign company tax returns prepared by external service providers.
* Ensure the appropriate level of documentation is created and maintained.
* Effectively build a range of business and other stakeholder relationships.
* Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA or similar required; CTA or International Diploma desirable.
* Experience within an International Tax environment.
* Knowledge of the engineering, construction, energy services or wider services sectors desirable.
* Good technical knowledge of established tax system and cross-border trading.
* Strong research skills with ability to quickly and accurately interpret commercial, legal and financial data, and to analyse, advise on, and assist with implementing complex trading structures.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business