Fork Lift Engineer / Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Fork Lift Engineer / Manager who will work within the manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a Forklift Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
• Must have experience servicing, repairing and maintaining a variety of fork lifts including Diesel, electronic and Gas Fork Lifts.
• Have previous experience in team leading or management.
• Experienced field service experience would be advantageous with engineering qualifications.
• Must feel comfortable liaising with other engineers within the business, alongside customers and suppliers.
• Must be comfortable travelling to other sites and to get hands on within the workshop.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on (url removed) - or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed)