We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to work with our client who is a global FMCG company based in Gloucester.
We require someone who will become effective rapidly to maintain the departments high standards of processing and reporting. You should be knowledgeable, analytical, and decisive with excellent leadership and communication skills.
* Effectively utilising the Accounts Payable staff members to meet the needs of the expanding business
* Building and maintaining relationships with employees, internal and external customers and vendors
* The setting and achieving of targets for individuals and the department
* Maintaining control over a fast moving and complex GRNI account
* Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies in line with reporting deadlines
* Monitor and maintain the key balance sheet accounts in line with the internal controls
* Developing, implementing, improving and enforcing department controls to meet the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley
* Support the project management team to help implement and drive efficiencies
* Any other ad hoc duties as directed by senior management
Knowledge and Skills
* A high level of knowledge and understanding of the Purchase to Pay environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and Accounting software.
* Excel knowledge at an intermediate level is essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Well organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Positive "can do" attitude leading by example
* Proactive and use own initiative to aid problem solving
* Excellent leadership leader skills
* Results orientated
* Experience preferred, particularly in a leadership role
* Purchase to Pay environment experience essential
* Experience of working in a strong controls-based environment
* Knowledge of SAP desirable, although not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers