If you speak both German and English fluently, have 2 - 3 years' good accounts clerical and credit control experience, along with strong all-round administration, customer service and communication skills, as well as a high degree of self-organisation, then this full-time Accounts Audit Analyst - German speaking, home based position could be exactly what you're looking for...
This U.S based and international corporate services company wishes to appoint a commercially aware and highly professional Accounts Audit Analyst - German speaking, home based, that possesses extensive experience from within a credit control or business sales, customer service role.
Working closely with both the U.S and UK team, you'll be responsible for assisting with the debt recovery process through consistent supplier communication in order to positively impact revenue success.
As Accounts Audit Analyst - German speaking, home based, your duties will involve;
* Initiating, and following through to resolution, overpayment claims, as identified through a statements audit and or accounts payable audit
* Updating all claim information in the internal contact management system
* Contacting vendors via telephone and e-mail to initiate the recovery process and to provide necessary documentation to assist with claim resolution
* Partnering with other members of the audit team to keep the client apprised of the audit progress. Producing necessary reports for vendors or internal staff according to the needs of the audit engagement and team
You'll be an Accounts Audit Analyst - German speaking, home based, able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner, along with strong self-motivation, attention to detail and the ability to work well with the wider team, albeit remotely and from the comfort of your own home on a day to day basis. A strong understanding of MS Office and internet/email is also essential.
With a good understanding of accounting principles such as accounts payable and accounts receivable, you'll have at least 2-3 years' experience gained from within a credit control, business sales or corporate customer service environment and be highly analytical and possess strong MS Office experience.
An excellent opportunity to secure a coveted Accounts Audit Analyst - German speaking, home based role with a major blue chip organisation and combine the benefits of working from home, but within a team environment.
On offer in return is a basic starting salary of circa £28,000 - £30,000 per annum and a range of benefits that include:
* Death In Service life assurance
* Income Protection
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Childcare Vouchers
* 23 days paid annual holiday entitlement, plus statutory bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
A computer and other required office equipment will be provided.
If you fit the above profile and would like to know more or apply for this role, please forward your CV by applying today or call Gavin Ibell on (phone number removed) for more information and to discuss your suitability