Role: Motor Vehicle Technician
Type: Temporary/Part Time - on going with a possibility of permanent
Rate: £10 - £13 per hour
Eden Brown are currently looking to recruit a Motor Vehicle technician on behalf of a leading FE College in Lancashire.
This is a part time roles of 3 days per week, duties include:
* To prepare motor engineering workshops for practical assignments and to ensure course work materials are readily available for use.
* To take delivery of materials and stack/store correctly and carry out appropriate administration duties associated with the post.
* Provision of a store service and equipment and tool booking system
* To maintain, repair and set up tools and equipment, including booking in of tools after use, check for re-use and return to storage.
* Carrying out safety checks to equipment and update documentation as appropriate.
* Maintain stock and maintenance records, keep record books up to date.
* Provision of technical advice and assistance to staff and students engaged on practical or assignment work.
The hours are Monday - Wednesdays with opportunity to pick up extra days.
A DBS will also be needed - if you do not have a current DBS Eden Brown can apply for one on your behalf.
If this is of interest please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)