Role: Cover Supervisor Location: Leicestershire Salary: £65 - £80 per day Starts: ASAP
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint several experienced Cover Supervisors for one of our secondary schools based in Leicestershire.
This is a School which offers an environment where staff and students are supported, challenged and celebrated so they can strive to be the best they can be. They ensure that all of their students achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience. This role would suit someone who has previously worked as a Cover Supervisor or has worked with secondary age pupils within a different setting. We are also interested in receiving applications from candidates who have delivered workshops within secondary schools and can quickly engage with students.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Delivering pre-planned lessons independently during the class teacher's absence
* Ensuring that the children are always in a safe learning environment
* Providing 1:1 and small group support within the classroom
* Ensuring pupils are learning and developing
* Managing any behavioural issues within the classroom
* Being flexible and adaptable
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Leicestershire. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
GSL Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Jeshma at GSL Education on (phone number removed)