Teaching Assistant / Cover Supervisor - Secondary School
£65 - £90 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position Level 2 or over 6 months experience of working in a Secondary School.
Temporary / Fixed term
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in a local Secondary school in Kings Lynn. This is a fixed term or temporary role, which will commence asap.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the TA will focus on providing general classroom support for a class as well as working 1-1 with students, helping them with their learning.
This 'Good' Secondary school is looking for a committed and successful TA to join their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Ideally a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Must have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified or experienced Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact us on (phone number removed)