We are delighted to be seeking an IT Manager on behalf of our client, a Top Northern Ireland employer. This is a full time permanent role, based at their offices in Antrim.
This is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility for the delivery of a number of key business development projects, spanning both the distribution and supply businesses, and management of corporate IT and Systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivering the organisation's next step change to replace the core business applications and embracing e-commerce and outsourcing opportunities.
* Defining and implementing the corporate IT strategy; including IT Security and Disaster Recovery strategies
* Scoping and tendering for technical infrastructure managed services that deliver on the company's IT strategy
* Project Management of two key business development projects within the next three years; namely, a new Billing system for the retail business and a new Workflow Management system for the distribution business
* Manage, coach and develop the IT and Project Teams through effective performance management and development strategies
* Ability to communicate and represent at highest level with external stakeholders, government and statutory bodies and officials.
* Management of the IT & Systems delivery and improvements; managing process improvement
* Build and maintain effective relationships with IT Managed Service Providers; specifically, two key suppliers providing managed IT services on critical infrastructure and business applications
* Develop plans and schedules for implementation of major IT systems changes
* Ensure compliance with relevant Data Security protocols, and support Data Protection legislation
* Responsibility for the corporate IT and Projects budget
* 3rd level education level in a relevant discipline
* Ability to lead and deliver major programmes against time critical deadlines and budgets
* Ability to lead, manage and develop successful IT and project teams
* At least 5 years' experience in a senior project management role, with a working knowledge of recognised management techniques/PMBOK principles
* Experience with developing and executing tenders for managed IT service contracts and Service Level Agreement management
* Ability to identify, define and deliver technical requirements for infrastructure, security, backup, networking and telecoms
* Knowledge of risk management and issue management principles
* Project Management Qualification
* Experience of implementation and/or management of financial/billing systems
* Experience of Windows 10 migration
* Experience of running a Disaster Recovery test
The salary is negotiable depending on experience as well as offering a great range of benefits.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
If this role does not suit you but you would like to be considered for other opportunities please send your CV to us by visiting our website and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer