Join a lovely traditional family feel practice which is the hub of its community and is at an exciting time of change . This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of this well established practice and as such there is plenty of scope for you to get involved in things you may not normally be able to and to also make your mark. Plans include the introduction of new services including minor surgery , growth and acquisition and becoming a GP Training Practice. The team are very non-hierarchical and close knit. There are no politics and people enjoy working together and socialising. There are daily huddles and everyone gets together at lunch time also. This practice delivers a holistic approach to health and well-being and is highly patient centric. You will be given every opportunity to become a GPwSI/ GP Trainer and represent the practice at the CCG, PCN etc., if you would like to. If you would like to develop Special Interest in Diabetes, Minor Surgery these areas would be of particular interest to the team.
Great role for a newly qualified GP or an experience GP. Newly qualified GPs who want to get an excellent grounding in a wide breadth of clinical areas whilst being mentored by highly experienced colleagues will flourish here. Equally a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting future partnership , someone who enjoys making changes and wants a real work life balance.Salary :
£9,500 - £10,000 per sessionLocation
: Durham area- circa Washington, Gateshead, Newcastle, Spennymoor, SunderlandThe Surgery
- Great friendly MDT and support team
- Forward thinking
- Highly patient centric with an ethos of delivering a holistic approach to health and well-being looking at Lifestyle Medicine, Mindfulness and all wider aspects of well-being
- The hub of the community - patients have been known for generations meaning the team know who really needs to be seen and not seen, hence a very manageable workload
- Excellent patient feedback - sent many cards, presents and positive feedback
- Visionary Partners
- 4 sessions
- Manageable workload - you are in control of who you see
- Set your own appointment length times
- Become a GPwSI and / or GP Trainer and view to Partnership too
- Represent the practice at the PCN, CCG and LMC if you want to
- Run and manage your clients as you see fit
- Develop skills on a real breadth of areas as patient conditions can be varied - therefore you will either get a real grounding in all areas or be able to expand a previously narrow skills set
- Few home visits - if any
- Daily meeting and lunch tome protected for all the team to get together
- You will have an extremely manageable workload and enjoy excellent support and mentorship and the opportunity to have a real say in the running of the practice and how you manage your clinics
- This role would suit either a newly qualified GP who would like to have a great training ground where they can really master their skills as an excellent all round clinician OR a more experienced GP looking to make changes and also hungry for future partnership.
- Up to £10k per session Dependent on Experience
- 7 weeks leave pro-rata
- Great work life balance
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension
- Supported through additional training to explore interests
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!