A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager, Transformation, GLCM (Global Liquidity and Cash Management) Client Management based in Edinburgh.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Manager, Transformation, GLCM Client Management will be responsible for leading the scoping and delivery of strategic transformational change programmes within the business and through strategic delivery partners; managing end-to-end client management process providing a positive and professional onboarding/client experience for customers and ensuring that appropriate arrangements are in place for delivering an ongoing high level of customer service across the full range of GLCM products. The role holder will be required to successfully execute GLCM (Global Liquidity and Cash Management) Client Management strategic transformationand the Target Operating Model
The Senior Manager, Transformation, GLCM Client Management will be accountable for implementation, oversight and management of delivering a consistent, high quality, risk aware client management culture, with strong communication and engagement with stakeholders at a regional level; maintaining and ensuring due observance of firm’s Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal / external auditors and external regulators; reviewing performance against Transformation objectives and take remedial actions where required. The role holder will serve as liaison between Client Management and other project stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Previous Cash Management experience.
- Change agent with a good track record of implementing a large-scale organisational, procedural, technology and people transformation programme.
- Have strong team-work, leadership, communications, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and accurately under pressure and to tight timescales
- Experience working in a Global programme environment
Closing dates for applications 30th September 2020