Investigo are currently partnered with a global investment management firm who are looking to add a Business Control Manager to their risk function.
This role sits as a key figure in the first line of defence, where you will work with stakeholders across the organisation in setting and managing business controls across a range of front office functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting and delivering the enterprise risk framework across front office functions
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders across the firm, developing a robust risk culture
- Manage existing controls effectively, monitoring performance and reviewing amendments and new control implementation where required
- Providing risk training to the business where required
- Develop and manage the Risk and Control Assessment process.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a control function of a financial institution, any experience across investment management or real estate is a bonus.
For further information please reach out: email@example.com