Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar role, with experience in structuring and mitigating risk in complex transactions. Previous lending authority.
- Focus upon corporates advances and commodity finance experience would be an advantage
- Strong credit application and analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of Financial Institution (FI) products and their related risks.
- Expert knowledge of relevant accounting, legal and regulatory issues in FIs.
- Exposure to Emerging Markets would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Financial Degree, ACIB or equivalent preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and ambitious team in a growing bank where you will be responsible for leading projects and change and making key decisions.