Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the RFP Editors to gather background information and create initial draft responses
- Sourcing information and acting as proxy for the RFP Editor
- Working with members of the RFP team and members of Investments to update content in the RFP database
- Analysing and reviewing quantitative portfolio data to ensure it is accurate
- Coordinating and completing annual Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) accurately and timely in line with clients expectations
To be considered for this role you will have 3 - 5 year's experience working within Investment Management in RFP. You will have knowledge of Fixed Income as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and strong editing/writing experience. Euoprean anguage would be highly beneficial.