Are you an exceptional Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant? Do you value the importance of ensuring every child receives an education? Have you got experience working with children with Autism and behavioural and SEN needs?
If this sounds like you, our SEN TA role is perfect for you. The role would involve working within an SEN school alongside pupils with SEN needs. You would work alongside highly competent and experienced colleagues who all hold the pupil's best interests first. Working 1:1 alongside a pupil within the provision, this role would enable you to direct the pupils learning to help to ensure that they were making satisfactory progress within all areas of their learning. You would build a relationship up with the pupil to enable them to feel inspired and empowered by education.
* To establish and maintain relationships with individual students and groups
* To provide care and support for individual students and group in informal and new learning situation. This includes responding to health problems and helping the student with hygiene and personal/intimate care matters consistent with Personal, Social and Health Education programme
* To enable students to participate in learning activities by providing support, as appropriate for their specific difficulties:
- Communication and interaction difficulties
- Cognition and learning difficulties
- Behavioural, emotional and social development needs
- Sensory and/or physical impairment
* To help students develop their literacy and numeracy skills. This will also involve providing literacy and numeracy support to help them access wider aspects of the curriculum
* To support the teachers and school as necessary
If you feel you could add value to this school, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Tamsin on (phone number removed). Or you can email your CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing