IT Support Analyst - Stockton - £18-£25k 12 MONTH FTC
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing organisation based in Stockton. You will be joining a challenging technical environment with a real opportunity to kick on in your it career.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous proven experience in an IT Support role with broad exposure to a range of technologies, operating systems & environments.
* Excellent problem solving skills with fault finding experience & knowledge
* IT Degree, BTEC National Certificate/Diploma for IT Practitioners, Microsoft Certification or equivalent qualification/experience.
* Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server & Desktop O/S based environments
* Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP (LAN/ WAN).
* Experience with virtualization technologies (i.e. Hyper V, VMware)
* Experience with monitoring, antivirus, anti-spam & security systems.
* Active Directory administration, including group policy creation and amendments.
If you have a strong mix of the above skills I am keen to discuss the role with you in more detail so please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90658889