Outstanding opportunity for an MOT Tester Technician to join a very impressive Family-run dealership Group, operating in the Dorset and Hampshire area for over 30 years.
Vehicle TechnicianKey responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician role are:
- The group have a huge focus on growing Technicians from the ground up, so provided you are Level 3 qualified, the Group can train you towards an MOT license & manufacturer accreditation - perfect for anyone looking to progress their career and themselves forwards for the longer term commitment.
- Excellent individual bonus structure in place. For every hour over the targeted 40 hours, this is automatically locked and stored weekly, meaning one bad week in the month means you do not lose out on bonus.
- 1 / 4 weekends which is paid at time and a half, lots of overtime available if you want to work the additional hours & Saturdays.
Minimum requirements for this Vehicle Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Vehicle Technician£26,000 - £28,500 basic, OTE £35KBournemouth
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work