Healthcare Assistant's required
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Healthcare assistants in the Bodmin area to work in a residential home caring for the elderly.
We have shifts available including days and nights, weekdays and weekends.
Day shifts are normally from 7am - 2pm or 2pm - 9pm, Night shifts are from 20:45 - 07:00
Pay rates will vary from £9.50 - £11.75 an hour depending on the shift.
You pick and choose your days, that's the flexibility of working with a recruitment agency!
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (Essential)
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (Can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check (Preferable-we can process)
- Full UK driver's licence and own transport (Preferable but not essential)
- Mileage paid
- Flexibility around you
- Weekly pay
- On call support
- Immediate starts (With in date DBS and training)
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org