2488 - Digital/Website Designer - Bucks - Perm - up to £27K
A digital marketing agency is looking to add another member to the team in their web design team. A forward-thinking and creative Digital Designer with proven agency and client-facing experience who can take ownership of digital design projects.
The successful candidate must be able to showcase a portfolio of intuitive and engaging website designs and have the ability to discuss the process taken to achieve the end product (wireframing, concepting, responsive design, etc.)
The successful candidate will be a Digital Designer hybrid.
First and foremost the candidate will be a forward-thinking, Digital Designer with outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design.
To compliment the creativity, the candidate will have the ability to confidently handle client communications directly as well as manage the wider internal team of Account Execs/Managers and Developers.
* 1-2 years (minimum) agency or client-side experience as a Digital Designer
* Ability to work directly with clients and the wider Account team and manage not only the design process, but also the project timelines when needed
* Understanding and ability to demonstrate UX design principles
* Portfolio of responsive website design projects
* Portfolio of wireframes and concepts
* Competent with Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to design marketing funnel landing page, hero banners and social media ads
* Ability to work within brand guidelines and be confident in presenting work to clients
* Clear understanding of the entire website process (from project 'kick-off' to 'launch') - and the role wireframing, concepting and responsive design has within this process
* Ability to unpack a client brief and design websites to challenge both business and UX objectives/KPI's
* Ability to communicate professionally with clients, stakeholders and the wider internal team (Account leads and Developers) is essential