Demob Job Reference: J4063
Job Title: Engineering Systems Auditor
Location: Swindon, Bath, Salisbury, Winchester, Newbury
Salary: £34,000 to £36,000 + Benefits
Are you an ex-military engineer with a background in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering? Due to continued expansion, I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for an Engineering Systems Auditor. The successful candidate will live in or close to the following locations: Swindon, Bath, Salisbury, Winchester, Newbury.
SALARY £34,000 - £36,000, DOE + COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME & LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME IS NEGOTIABLE.
Engineering Systems Auditor Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites and carry out inspections/audits on a wide range of security equipment including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Protection Systems.
- Ensure that the systems are compliant with British Standards and other technical specifications.
- Appraise and comment upon corrective actions, ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
- Undertake ad-hoc investigations or other projects.
Although not essential, applications are encouraged from candidates with ex-military engineering backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Engineering Systems Auditor Requirements:
- You must come from a sound engineering background and hold a relevant qualification in Electronics, Electrical, or Telecommunications.
- Must be willing to undertake security clearance.
- Flexible towards travel and occasional overnight stays.
- IT Literate - including the use of MS Office.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- A good knowledge of security systems including; Alarms, CCTV and Access Control - Desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 - Desirable.
- Hold NEBOSH, IOSH or Environmental certifications - Desirable