My client, a leading Global Investment Bank, is seeking a Fund Derivatives Structurer to join them on a contract basis in London. This role sits within Structuring Global Markets within the Front Office.
A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in an Investment Bank as a structurer or a trader of structure products/derivatives on Mutual Fund underlyings is a must for this position. Only people who have worked within the Front Office structuring or within a trading capacity before on these specific products (such as Options, Capital Protected Notes, Leveraged Notes, CPPT, Crash Put) will have the required experience.
On top of this the client also requires this person to have strong analytical skills as well as excellent command Excel spreadsheets, back testing and Bloomberg experience.
Skills required for this role:
- Minimum 2 years within an Investment Bank as a structurer or trader of structure products
- Experience of working within a Front-Office environment
- Undergrad or Postgrad in either Maths, Science, Engineering, Financial Markets or Economics
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Hard working, dedicated and very strong communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is/used to be a structurer or trader of Fund-linked derivative products and is actively looking for their next role.