£50,000 - £60,000
Do you want to work for a company that invests in the latest state-of-the-art machinery?
And a company that puts their staff at the forefront of everything they do?
If the answer is yes then I need to speak with you.
I'm currently recruiting for a FMCG company, based in Great Yarmouth, who are looking to employee an experienced Engineering Manager. This highly successful company, who are always striving for improvement, are currently growing and developing their strong engineering team. The senior management are very hands on and take a highly active role in their staff's wellbeing and consistently push for a greater place to work.
The company will go above and beyond to help their staff with their day to day responsibilities. Some of these will include:
• Manage the Engineering Team effectively to ensure there is a proactive response to all maintenance and breakdowns on site.
• Manage and implement continuous improvement projects within the engineering department.
• Ensure all Health and Safety, Company policies and procedures are to be complied with at all times.
While the company provides the highest quality of training and development opportunities, they would expect you to have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience managing a team of engineers, ideally within the food manufacturing industry.
• Continuously seeking improvements within engineering, focusing on reliability and reducing production downtime.
• Experienced training and developing junior engineers, further developing their skill sets.
If you want to join a fantastic, forward thinking company that invests in their employees then apply now