Electrician - Domestic & Renewable Energy
£30,000 to £33,000 per annum plus van and package
Our client is a fast growing contractor working within the domestic and renewable energy sector within East Anglia. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced, reliable and customer friendly electrician that is willing to take on new challenges.
* Competitive salary
* Company van
* On the job training + Career Development
What Do You Need?
* Qualifications or equivalent in 18th Edition/BS7671 Regulations
* 2391 testing and inspection and testing (advantage)
* Experience in heating systems (desirable)
* NVQ level 3 qualifications or equivalent
* Full Driving License
* Friendly and professional approach dealing with customers
* Must be confident in completing relevant certification as required for on-going compliance as an NICEIC Approved Contractor
* Electrical works for renewable energy and heating installations, primarily in domestic settings, for Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar PV installations and EV charging points