Job Description Moody's ESG and Climate Solutions group is looking for a Product Strategist to help drive the delivery of our solution suites. You will serve as the voice of the customer regarding market needs and the growing demand for Sustainable Finance solutions. You will work closely with the product commercial, marketing, outreach, engagement and operations teams in assessing opportunities for growth and driving product development initiatives.
- Articulation of our Sustainable Finance solutions as well as our short and long-term product objectives in alignment with Moody's overall business strategy.
- Drive the product roadmap for the Sustainable Finance solutions suite including the design, idea generation, development process, packaging and market positioning.
- Work with product development teams on the specification, resource allocation and development of initiatives as well as the product roll-out and ongoing maintenance.
- Maintain up-to-date competitive analysis documentation and policy/standards movements that could impact our current and future product suite.
- Source and analyze market feedback and translate this feedback into product enhancements and new product opportunities ensuring a customer first approach.
- Work with the commercial team to develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans and track performance against targets throughout the year.
Contribute to product marketing collateral to support customer and market engagement and drive growth. #LI-DW1
- Bachelor's degree required and graduate/second level degree (Masters or MBA) preferred
- 8 + Years in Product Strategy related roles including strong understanding of product development and practical experience in design thinking and agile principles.
- Strong understanding of the current trends in ESG and Sustainable Investing
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to translate business strategy into actionable tasks
Proven track record of delivering on key initiatives and solving complex problems
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.