My client is currently looking to appoint an experienced Company Commercial Solicitor to join their Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running their own caseload of Company/Commercial files with minimal supervision as well as getting involved in business development and networking opportunities.
Main duties will include:
• Dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions
• Providing Company advice
• Providing Partnership advice
• Registration of Companies
• Advising on commercial contracts
• Drafting a variety of commercial documents such as articles of association, shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, sale/purchase agreements etc.
• Building upon the firm's reputation to attract key clients
• Networking with other professionals and contacts, both individually as well as part of a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A Corporate/Commercial Solicitor with ideally 3+ years PQE
• Confident in handling own caseload of wide ranging company commercial transactions
• Excellent knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
• Working knowledge of the Partnership Act 1890
• Working knowledge of Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000
• Working knowledge of Companies House procedures/requirements
• Sound skills and experience in drafting various Commercial documents
• Experience of handling mergers and acquisitions
• Unrestricted Practicing Certificate
• Exceptional client care skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Company Commercial Solicitor. My client offer a competitive salary and benefits including 23 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas shut down period, an auto enrolment pension scheme, life assurance at 3x salary, a profit related bonus scheme, social & charity committee, long service awards and car parking on site.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful