There will also be a focus on the legal & compliance areas of contractual arrangements, engagement risk and 3rd party exposure.
Compliance Manager duties include:
- Attending internal and external meetings to provide a compliance advice
- Drafting non-Disclosure agreements
- Maintaining, reviewing and updating the compliance manual.
- Assessing data security risks
- Drafting letters of enforcement
- Interpretation of legalities for external publications
- Advising on GDPR compliance
- Arranging and delivering compliance training courses
You will report directly to the Head of Compliance and you will be given the autonomy to carry out your role without micro management.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven legal & compliance professional who wants to roll up their sleeves, get their hands messy and genuinely make a difference in the company.
There are excellent career progression opportunities and a great working culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.Reference