As schools prepare to return in September, here at School House we are currently seeking additional Primary Teachers to help young learners get back on track with their education, after what has been an extended period of absence from school for many.
We are very keen to speak with NQTs who have yet to secure a role, and view supply work as an excellent way to obtain the valuable, practical classroom experience they may have missed as a result of COVID -19. We assist primary schools in the Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield and Worksop areas.
Interested candidates should have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum, the ability to plan and deliver well considered lessons with appropriate differentiation and a genuine passion for helping primary pupils get back up to speed.
• An NQT seeking more classroom time
• Interested in working across the primary phase from EYFS to Keystage 2
• Able to make learning fun for young inquisitive minds
• Passionate about pupil progress
• Flexible in terms of availability for work
• Exceptional support, 24/7 - you can always contact us
• A friendly, dedicated consultant
• Enjoyable placements
• Access to FREE CPD courses via socially distanced learning
• Excellent rates of pay
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and enhanced DBS checks
If this opportunity isn't quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers (Emp. Bus.)