This immediate opportunity will be to join a really lovely close-knit HR team and to take full responsibility of administering the monthly payroll (approximately 150-200 staff) before submitting it to an external bureau.
The HR Manager is a credible, knowledgeable and approachable individual, and he has lots of innovative plans to develop the HR team, so this is an exciting time to join! He encourages a work-life balance and a fun, yet professional working environment.
Typical Payroll duties will include:
· Preparing all information in readiness to submit to our external payroll provider;
· To work closely with the external payroll provider and colleagues in the relevant finance teams;
· To conduct internal checks on payroll data processing.
· Ensure that staff are paid accurately and on time.
· Be the internal 'go to' subject matter expert for payroll queries.
· Maintain payroll processing system and records.
· Ensure that correct payments, reports and returns are made to HMRC and external companies.
· Annual preparation and submission of the P11D data to HMRC.
· Key role in projects to streamline/automate the payroll processes by identifying improvements and implementing changes.
Advanced Excel skills and previous payroll experience is paramount for this position.
This immediate opportunity will offer flexible working hours and even an opportunity to work part-time for the right individual.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this fab role, please send your CV via this link now.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.