Production Milling Team Leader
My client where founded in 1998 and since have come a long way, in 2007 they moved to larger premises and doubled the workforce. My client are looking to expand and will be looking for larger premises in the future and they would like to have a strong machine shop team. Hence, they are looking for a Milling Team Leader to join their team in Portsmouth.Key skills required:
- Must have over 15 years working expereince with Milling machines, setting and programming
- Must have minimum of 10 years working experience in subcontract environment
- Must have over 6 years working experience with small - medium size batch production
- Must have experience of Programming from scratch and working experience as a Setter
- Some automation expereince will be beneficial
- The ideal person will have a diverse background and have the ability to answer any technical questions relating to milling
- The right person will be personable and understanding
- Ability to mentor, coach, problem solve and develop employees
- Must have Continuous Improvement mindset
- Must be Apprentice trained
The right Production Milling team Leader will be running the machine shop and therefore, must have the ability to lead a team, train a team and develop the team. The machine shop consists of 7 employees and growing, this team will be managed by the Production Milling Team Leader.
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent