Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity within installation engineering? Would you like to work for a growing and successful organisation with future opportunities? If so we would like to hear from you!
Due to continued expansion and numerous contract wins our national client is recruiting for a part qualified or experienced installation engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to install a wide range of products for the assisted and retirement living market.
You will have the support of a fantastic team and management who have continued to develop a product which makes a difference to many within the market.
Not only that, you will have the realistic opportunity to progress further within the organisation which rewards hard work and those who work well within a team.
Experience of Fire Alarms, CCTV installation or similar is highly advantageous for the role. You will be covering the London area according to the location where you are based.Job Specification
- Installation of a variety of cabling systems Including Cat 5, Cat 6, CW1308, FP200, Coax and mains voltage.
- Remain in compliance with current Building Regulations that pertain to the latest electrical wiring regulations.
- Complete work orders and record material used on jobs including as fitted drawings ready for our CAD team.
- Use building plans, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Be able to meet key target dates to ensure client deadline are achieved
- 2+ years' experience in the above trade(s).
- Able to work well in a team and standalone.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in your chosen profession.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
This role is Monday - Friday based between the hours of 08:30 - 17:00. The role includes a company vehicle, travel expenses, overtime with the realistic opportunity of progressing to a managerial role in the future.
We are taking applications immediately for this exciting new role!
Source Talent is acting as an Employment Agency - At Source Talent we try to acknowledge all applications, however unfortunately due to the high volumes expected this is not always possible. If you haven't heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Source Talent is a specialist recruiter in the Engineering, Manufacturing sectors and Business Services sectors.