Behaviour Mentor with SEN Experience - Hounslow
Engage are currently recruiting a behaviour mentor to join a school in Hounslow with SEN experience.
The role is due to start in September 2020 on a full time, basis and the successful candidate will work within classes working closely with SEN students.
The school has been rated as Outstanding by Ofsted and supports students aged 5-18 years who have been diagnosed with SEMH.
This particular position will incorporate the following:
- Supporting students with mixed abilities and special needs (1:1 & small groups)
- Supporting students with challenging behaviour
- Supporting students with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Specific Learning Difficulties, EBD and SEMH.
We are looking an ambitious, forward thinking behaviour mentors who enjoys the challenges and triumphs of working with students with SEN.
Applications are encouraged from:
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Behaviour Mentors
- Youth Workers
- Sports Coachs
- Psychology Graduates
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90614518