Behavioural Support Teaching Assistant - Hounslow
Engage Education are recruiting for Behavioural Support Teaching Assistant for our SEND school.
You will be working with children with Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties and other Learning Disabilities from primary to secondary age (2-19 years).
The school has an amazing leadership team, parking spaces and can also cater for teacher training.Applications are encouraged from:
The role:• September 2020 - Full time and Daily supply positions available
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- Support Workers
- Health Care Assistants
• Experience having supported students on a 1:1 basis as well as small groups.
• Knowledge and understanding of children with Autism and Learning disabilities.
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
• An excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
• Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
• Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leadersApplication ProcessDo you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided. By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90614466