CK Group are recruiting for an IT Portfolio Financial Manager to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hook on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.Location:
This role will be based at our clients site in Hook, Hampshire. Salary:
£29-39 per hour PAYE.The Role:
- Support and report to the Senior Director of Business IT Operations focused on cost forecasting, monitoring actual v budget cost performance as well as delivering financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting across the group.
- Assist with OPEX and CAPEX activities (day-to-day Financial Operations as well during Business Plan and Strategic Plan cycle) enabling leadership to make responsible financial decisions which align with both business and IT strategies.
- Develop and manage engagement with key stakeholders, maintain and communicate the financial scorecard.
- Working closely with the Finance team to produce all the necessary Financial Management information packs required to effectively Manage IT Costs and the IT budget.
- Supporting demand management and new business cases to ensure accurate OPEX costs are monitored and reflected for future budgeting.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Accounting designation (ACA or CPA) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with "big data".
- Data Analytics/visualisation experience would be a positive.
For more information or to apply for this IT Portfolio Financial Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48485.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90635047