Support Analyst - General
Zoopla is the UK's most comprehensive property portal and is a much loved brand, with over 55 million visits each month and 94% brand awareness in the UK. At Zoopla we are guided by a set of six behaviours that sit at the heart of our business and reflect the qualities found in every single one of our team members. Our unique culture, combined with our outstanding office and industry-leading benefits, help give team members everything they need to succeed in our ambition to re-imagine the property industry for all.
Our mission is to become the UK's premier property destination for buyers, renters, agents and landlords. Combining unrivalled data and industry insight with a customer-centric approach, we want to empower everyone to make smart property decisions.
At Zoopla we are passionate about helping people make better property decisions, and our Customer Support team is a crucial part of delivering an experience for our customers and consumers that empowers them on this journey.
Our software portfolio is impressive. Across our four products (Alto,Jupix,CFPwinMAN,VebraLive) we have 41% market share, and we serve nearly 50,000 users in over 9000 branches from over 5000 customers across the country. We have an enviable, nearly double digit growth rate. To support this growth we are now looking for a Software Support Analyst.
Reporting to the Software Support Manager, (based in Redruth), the Software Support Analysts (Accounts) are responsible for providing excellent customer service to our software customers using:
- To learn and support the software products of Zoopla to a proficient level
- To answer promptly and efficiently support cases in accordance with internal SLAs
- To ensure that all case activity is recorded promptly and clearly in the support database to enable colleagues to fully understand what has been done
- To contribute to and utilise the product knowledge centres and promote 'self-help' amongst the client base.
- To proactively obtain relevant technical and product knowledge as required for the customer
- To carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post
- Conduct all customer interactions in a highly professional and courteous manner
- Provide support and best practise guidance in relation to product related accounting support issues
- Record and escalate software defects
- Able to work comfortably and efficiently under pressure in a fast changing and demanding support environment
- Resilient to pressure and deadline driven
- Able to provide excellent customer service to customers and clearly manage expectations
- Well organised and able to manage multiple activities
- Understanding the basics of computer software products such as MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience of or working knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience in a 1st or 2nd line omnichannel support environment
- Knowledge of property industry in particular property management and lettings
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90557240