Senior Electronics Project Manager:
- Proven electronics based project management expertise in an Agile or Waterfall environment, capable of taking products into a production environment
- Experience with NPI/NPD of complex electronic projects, with outsourcing to third parties
- Experience leading development teams in a multi-discipline environment on complex product development projects
- APM, Prince 2 or IPM equivalent certification advantageous
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Senior Electronics Project Manager with a background in delivering complex new electronic based product development projects, looking to join a Cambridge based business renowned for their commitment to staff and career development?Then this could be just the job for you! This is an interesting position taking responsibility for the new product development and delivery of production equipment for wireless communications development. Don't miss out on this exciting Senior Electronics Project Manager opportunity to work for a highly regarded and thriving business operating in the wireless communications product space in the Cambridge community. Apply now!Role:
Senior Electronics Project Manager Location:
£65-75K with attractive benefits package including flexible starting hours, an early finish on Fridays, private healthcare, pension, dental plan, life assurance and the opportunity to work for a highly respected Cambridge business.
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* NPI Project Manager * Hardware Manager * NPD Hardware Project Manager
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please email your CV now and call Fran Printemps on 01442 268855.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!