Are you passionate about delivering high quality care to vulnerable people with complex care needs?
Do you have experience in a Health and Social care environment?
If so, our Specialist Care Team need you!
This is an extremely rewarding role that involves providing the highest standard of support to our client who has complex health needs.
We are looking for experienced Health Care Assistants/Support Workers to be flexible with their hours and available to work both days and nights in 12 hour shifts.
The ideal candidates must be reliable, have or are willing to work towards your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, have excellent communication skills as well as being organised and able to take a pro-active approach to care.
Why should you apply?
- You will be working with a team of care assistants so will never be alone
- A good wage that reflects the incredible work you do
- Ongoing support and training so you get the most out of your career
- You will work with a company that understands and values its employees
- Paid for training
- Company mobile phone that can be used for personal use
- Paid for DBS
Our Specialist Care Team are an equal opportunities employer committed to giving both their clients and carers the best experience in Health and Social Care.
You will be able to broaden your range of clinical duties, supported by our nurses, making this a role that truly grows with you. A caring nature, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90138459