I have a superb opportunity for a Peripatetic Nurse RGN to work days or nights across four nursing homes based within the north west area, The homes provide care and support to their elderly residents and some with dementia.
About the Role:
• Assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• Ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• Administering medication safely
• Reviewing residents' wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• Supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• Championing residents' safety and dignity.
• You'll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans, and understand regulatory frameworks.
• You will be dedicated and compassionate, approachable and committed to delivering person-centred care.
24-48 hours/week permanent, full time
Example (36 hours £40,847 - 48 hours £54,462)
Nights: Up to £20/hour on week day nights & £21/hour on week end nights, including an attendance bonus & with paid breaks (= £21.82/hour on week day nights & £22.91/hour on week end nights, with unpaid breaks) + 25p/mile travelling expenses
Days: Up to £19/hour on week day nights & £20/hour on week end nights, including an attendance bonus & with paid breaks (= £20.73/hour on week day nights & £21.82/hour on week end nights, with unpaid breaks) + 25p/mile travelling expenses.
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90532490