Rullion are working exclusively with a global market leader that has acquired over 150 years of specialist knowledge in niche products and a unique portfolio of equipment, facilities and expertise. This historic site, set in beautiful surroundings, is looking to regenerate and grow. Today, the company has a comprehensive service offering warehousing and distribution as well as ongoing advances in new applications for their products through a world-class R&D function and a commitment to innovation.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Lead and manage Control and Electrical design activities.
- Provide Technical Authority for Control and Electrical design and development.
- Degree qualified engineer in relevant discipline
- Incorporated or chartered engineer status
- Will have proven technical experience in a production engineering environment with an ability to understand complex electrical systems.
- Will have proven knowledge and experience of Advanced Process Control, Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Supervisor Control and Data Acquisition.
- Solid appreciation of H&S regulations, especially machine safety.
- Proven ability to communicate both verbally and in written form in a technical context.
- Have great attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be curious, with a thirst to learn new skills and technology.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent holiday entitlement and flexible working
- Access to a range of staff benefits - Free onsite parking
- Access to on site occupational health and counselling services
- Quarterly & Annual staff prize draws
- Further training
At the heart of this company is a warm and generous culture, alive with passion and authenticity. This is a unique job for a unique person! If you are excited by technical challenges, interested by diverse working and strive to make a difference then apply now! You will be supported by a company that allows you the autonomy to make a difference and bring your valued skills to the fore. In everything they do, this company takes pride in their product and as such this makes it a great place to work!
Please contact Emma Godfrey at Rullion HQ to apply for this unique opportunity.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90540652