RF Applications Engineer / RF Engineer for Technical Sales - South West UK - To £46K + Benefits.
An RF Engineer with proven industrial experience relating to Microwave / RF Engineering and with an understanding of Antenna theory and design will join an established Technology company to provide pre and technical sales support with technical qualification of new enquiries and solution creation in conjunction with the R&D team.About you and what you'll bring:
- Formal qualification in Electronic Engineering, Microwave Engineering or similar.
- An understanding of Microwave theory and techniques - waveguide.
- Familiarity with EM Simulation and modelling tools.
- Understanding of Antenna design and theory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a customer related role.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK without restrictions.
- An appreciation of machining and mechanical assembly techniques.
The successful RF Engineer for Technical Sales will be a pro-active individual with the ability work under pressure; will be confident creating customer technical solutions and identifying new products based on customer and market inputs as well as supporting the Sales Manager and supporting marketing events.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90532187