Vitality, Business Implementation Manager,6 month FTC, Bournemouth, £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Business Implementation Manager, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Business Implementation Manager will be responsible for creating and managing Business Implementation plans for Portfolio Plan Projects/Change, and for the delivery of the Business Implementation Workstream for larger projects or programmes.
Responsibilities as our Business Implementation Manager:
- Understand the business/operational impacts of a particular change or group of changes
- Own, Plan, and Manage the Business Change Validation for any portfolio of individual change items, projects, and/or programmes contained within any given release
- Secure, Coordinate and motivate required business resources performing Business Change Validation
- Oversee Defect logs
- Co-ordinate a Training approach for specific or multiple changes being delivered into the impacted business areas
- Create the Implementation plan of activity to enable a smooth and stable transition of project driven changes
- Engage with Portfolio Manager, PM's to understand timelines and agree business/operational implementation tasks for completion
- Engage with key business stakeholders, Operational Leadership team, and their associated department leads/teams
- Support embedding each change as needed and monitor against operational Critical success factors
Skills and experience required to become our Business Implementation Manager:
- Project management experience e.g. Prince 2
- Significant Change management experience/implementing operational/process changes
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent leadership abilities and ability to motivate and direct staff within the project team
- Demonstrable experience in a continuous improvement/change management/project environment
- Educated to at least "A" levels
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Experience of using tools such as Jira, QTest, SQL
- Experience of defining testing criteria, developing test scripts and running testing
- Extensive knowledge in Information Technology Solutions
- Experience of working within the Financial Services/Health Insurance sector
- Experience of testing within both AGILE and V-Model/Waterfall development environments
- Significant System Testing/Acceptance Testing experience
Closing Date: Tuesday15th September 2020
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Business Implementation Manager, thenplease click 'apply' today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90632991