An opportunity has become available for a Staff Nurse to join a specialist physical disability and brain injury nursing home in Sheffield. Care is focused on individual needs and you will work closely with the wider nursing team to ensure service users are able to meet their goals and live a happy and fulfilling life.
The service contains seven units, each tailored to provide the best care for varying complex conditions, and there is a strong focus on social activities, leisure interests and hobbies to create a healthy, balanced living environment for every individual.
As part of their commitment to providing the highest possible standards of care, the company regularly invests in training opportunities for the nursing team and you will be presented with a clear pathway into senior posts.Typical Staff Nurse responsibilities:
The Package for the Staff Nurse:
- Your days will be varied, but will revolve around assessing care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required
- You will be named nurse for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
- Up to £17.31 per hour (£37,805 yearly salary based on 42 hours)
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Free meals on each shift
- Pension plan
- Rewards scheme including retail and restaurant discounts
- Outstanding career progression
- RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking
- A progressive working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical and management skills to enable your development into senior positions
- A detailed five-day induction designed to fully prepare you with all the information you need
We are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated, and motivated Staff Nurse, RGN/RNLD/RMN Qualified, to join the team. The company will support you in developing your career through ongoing learning opportunities and routes for progression into senior posts.
If you are a Staff Nurse and would like further details about this role, please Apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90634778