About The Role
At Claranet our community of support teams pride themselves on ensuring our Customers get the most out of our wide and varied service portfolio, while striving to achieve our mission, to help them to do amazing things. Through a culture of collaboration, learning and opportunity, we nurture a vibrant and dynamic community of service and technology experts, executing all facets of our operation with consistency, pride and efficiency.
Reporting to the Service Desk's Senior Support Analyst, the Service Analyst is technical and relationship specialist, responsible for the management and resolution of service faults affecting Claranet's network-based technologies (e.g. Broadband, FTTC, Ethernet, P2P etc). The role relies heavily on a technical understanding of the associated technologies, the wider solutions they underpin and developing strong working relationships with Claranet's 3rd party partners/suppliers.
So, if you relish solving technically challenging problems and want to work with a team that can help you expand your skills and knowledge, Claranet, one of Europe's leading managed IT services providers, could provide the right environment for you.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be involved with the management of Customer support cases from initial report through to resolution. You will be responsible for supporting the wider team with a variety of fault conditions and customer scenarios where the impact to our Customers business may be significant. Knowledge of the associated technologies with be key to success along with the development of good working relations and excellent communication with Claranet's Customers, technology partners and other internal teams.
About The CandidateEssential
- Deliver technical support to Customers, focusing on Network based technology
- Provide support to Customers through multiple channels (phone, chat, portal, email)
- Ensure that the highest levels of service are delivered to Claranet's customers and uphold the company values
- Assess the impact and urgency of tickets and gather the appropriate information for the type of request
- Work with a variety of tools, troubleshooting methodologies and 3rd party partners/supplier to diagnose faults. determine correction action and implement fixes
- Take responsibility for the resolution of all customer issues raised, ensuring that customers are updated within agreed SLA's and that all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Maintain accurate records of activity taken throughout the lifecycle of a ticket
- Work with and support other Claranet teams with the diagnosis of complex solution level faults to isolate faults
- Escalate incidents/requests that cannot be resolved within agreed timescales
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Claranet's partners/suppliers
- Manage partners/suppliers to ensure that faults are resolved within the correct time frames and be confident using escalation paths
- Develop a good understanding and technical expertise across Claranet's product catalogue
- Support the Senior Analyst and Team Leader towards continued improvement of team process and customer experience
- Keep customers informed of progress
- Contribute to and search the knowledge base
- Knowledge of Broadband, Fibre, Ethernet and associated network technologies
- Experience working in ISP, Managed Service, Telecoms or similar technical support role
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment in terms of volume and intensity of activity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven record of accomplishment in providing customer support
- Able to work autonomously, identifying and prioritising tasks; experienced enough to know when to seek input from others
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team player, positive, determined and driven with a can-do attitude
- Experience working in a team and the desire to join a fast paced and evolving organisation
About The Company
- Degree education
- ITIL v3 Foundation and experience working in an ITIL environment
- Associated technical accreditation
Claranet combine pioneering technologies, practices, and expertise to propel our customers ambitions. Through a vibrant customer centric culture of collaboration, learning, and opportunity, we nurture a dynamic community of the best technology and service expertise spanning cloud, cybersecurity, networks, and unified communications.
Founded in 1996, Claranet has evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach. The company has annualised revenues of circa £350 million, over 6,500 customers, and more than 2,000 employees in nine countries. In the UK we have over 500 staff working in London, Gloucester, Warrington, Bristol, and Leeds, or as homeworkers.
Claranet consistently appears in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 as one of the fastest growing privately-owned businesses in the UK. Our international success is driven by local service, out of local offices, using a mixture of local and international infrastructure, including hyperscaler clouds.
Claranet's services help our customers do amazing things. We are experts in migrating and running applications and infrastructure 24x7, providing hosting, security, networks and communications managed and consulting services. Claranet is the highest accredited Multi-Cloud provider worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90637824