Interim Commercial Finance Role - PSR 1JP00025506
Pay Rate: Up to £450 per day pay range, subject to IR35 status
Specific activities will include supplier evaluations, costing and pricing modelling, comparison with budgets and affordability assessment, scenario and sensitivity planning, contract drafting including payment mechanisms, negotiation and implementation, stakeholder management, and supplier engagement.
Need to have Public sector, all hands on and not leading a team
Proven experience of working in a commercial finance role involving significant financial analysis, modelling and presentation skills;
A proven experience of managing the manipulation, analysis and control of large, complex data sets and presenting the outputs in a meaningful format for a wide range of stakeholders to provide insight, highlight risks and opportunities and drive decision-making.
Commercial experience of managing engagement with colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers to support high value IT or service contract management, including contractual obligations and performance
Good understanding of legal contracts and associated processes and ability to provide approve
Contract length: 6 months"Essential Requirements" - Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role - please give full details within your CV document
- Additional Requirements:
- BPSS - security clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for