Position: Senior Carer Location:
£8.80 - £9.50 per hourHours:
Full & Part Time Location: Rochdale OL16 3RL
Working as part of a highly committed team at our client's Care home in Bury the Senior carer and Care Assistant is one of the key and fundamental roles within our client's care homes. As Senior Care Assistant you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
As Senior Carer or Care Assistant you will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of residents and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living. You will attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities. You will assist with daily activities providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as needed. You will administer medications to residents and help to lead the care team to deliver the care needed to all the residents. You will help serve food in the dining room, complete dining room clean-up and tidy resident's room. For the Care Assistant role, you will be able to use Dementia Techniques to validate and recognise each individual resident.Candidate Requirements:
- Experience preferred but not essential -however a caring and compassionate attitude is.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Level 3 diploma in health and social care or equivalent for Senior position
- Medication administration training and previous experience in giving medications
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Preferred to be at least 21 years of age
- For senior position you must have 2 years or more experience in residential care and hold NVQ level 2 or higher in Health and social care.
- Care Assistant positions are available in Care Home environment
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
- 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays pro-rota
- Sick Pay
- Study Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
Keywords: Night Care Assistant, Senior Carer, Senior Care, Senior Care Assistant, Care Assistant, Carer, Health Care Worker, Care Worker, Senior Care Worker, Health and Medical, Medical Vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90645493