Our client is a well-established regional heating contractor.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas/heating engineer to join their team on a permanently employed basis.
- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic properties.
- Working in the Gloucester, Stroud and Cheltenham area.
- 4 years' experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostics and repair skills.
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 plus overtime & call out
- Holiday pay
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV and one of the team will be in touch.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown