Nurses change lives!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users in Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surrounds. You'll be developing care plans, support with medication support and comfortably lead a team of health and social care professionals.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90606456